I am one half of the Adventure Sisters. We are two woman who embraced our passion for nature, search for connection, and love of adventure to push ourselves beyond what we thought was possible. Emy Minzel and I learned so much along the way and we had a lot of fun. It is important to us that we inspire others to get out there and embrace life.
Through this blog I hope to inspire others to be the best versions of themselves and to go out and live the life of their dreams.
Want to know more about me? I am a(n):
- Nurse – spent most of my career working with the elderly and hospice patients
- Spiritual Teacher
- Reiki Master
- Kundalini Yoga Instructor
- Certified Archetypal Tarot Counselor as taught and developed by Toni Gilbert. This training included training in Wellness, Astrology, and Dream interpretation.
- Certified Guided Imagery Facilitator
- Shamanic Practitioner
- Holistic Healer using Essential Oils, Crystals, Sound Healing, and meditation.
- Photographer (for fun)
All of the photographs on this blog are pictures I have taken. The have been shot on hikes, adventures, and trips around the globe. Please enjoy the photos. Catching beauty through the lens is one of my many passions. If you are interested in purchasing any of the photos please contact me.
Please Follow the Adventure Sisters:
Stacy Crep ~ Adventure Sister
Emy Minzel ~ Adventure Sister
The Adventure Sisters on Facebook
The Adventure Sisters on Instagram