Years ago my friend Bobby suggested that I read a book called; Oneness. It was written by Rasha. I have learned that Bobby is a speaker of truth and that the things he shares are divinely guided. He is one of those very special friends that, just by being authentically who he is, shares wisdom with others. So (eventually) I listened and read the book. This book had a really profound impact on me. It changed me. It pushed me further down my path. It inspired me. The book has recently come up repeatedly in conversation. When I see or hear something 3 times I know this is not a coincidence but rather divine guidance. So the day I noticed the book sitting in my office, I pulled it out and began reading it again. This time, I did not read it from cover to cover. Rather I opened it at random pages. I read a couple pages and found that, once again, the book is having a profound affect on me. See below for 16 paraphrased bits of wisdom from Oneness.
◦ Awareness does not come from thinking but from deep knowing.
◦ We are all one.
◦ We are fully responsible for our lives.
◦ The emotions and dramas of our life manifest as physical conditions in our body.
◦ Place emphasis on simplicity and love.
◦ Do not limit yourself by believing you are who you have always been.
◦ Letting go of your ego helps you to recognize yourself in others.
◦ By allowing circumstances ‘as is’ and altering our expectations, we more readily manifest positive results.
◦ Sometimes our plans bring us to our destiny, even when the plans are perceived to have failed.
◦ There is perfection in synchronicity.
◦ Compassion is the thread that connects us all.
◦ The path to enlightenment is paved with many switchbacks.
◦ Your higher-self is always with you; to help you and guide you.
◦ As your vibrations shift, past “hurts” will no longer hold the sharpness of emotions upon reflection.
◦ View your past with compassion and not regret for it ALL served a purpose.
◦ Manifestations with the intention of the best outcome for all concerned are the most powerful.
Thank you for sharing this lifetime with me. I hope that these little bits of truth inspire you, give you peace, or perhaps even incubate the beginning of transformation within you. Please share your thoughts with us all in the comments. These truth are ripe for discussion.
Thank you for reading my blog today. I love you. May you find inspiration, as if by magic.
*Photo was taken in Spruce Creek Park, FL
Please Follow the Adventure Sisters
Adventure Sister’s Facebook Page
Adventure Sister’s Pinterest Board